The Law Offices of John J. Durkay
The Golden Triangle Business Roundtable was formed in 1980. Mr. Durkay has represented it since its inception. He also formed the Southeast Texas Industry Public Relations Association and incorporated the Southeast Texas Plant Managers Forum and has represented them since. He has represented a number of other trade associations and nonprofits including the Better Business Bureau of Southeast Texas, the Mothers March of Dimes, the American Red Cross South Jefferson County Chapter and Goodwill Industries of Southeast Texas and Southwest Louisiana.
- Mr. Durkay can form or incorporate your nonprofit or trade association
- He can obtain IRS (c) (3) or (5) determinations
- He can maintain your association’s corporate records
- He can establish antitrust compliance programs
- He can assist in employee-related issues